Saturday 11 September 2010

And God Said, "WTF?!"

Life is an adventure, and blogging is an adventure, so let's go on an adventure. Here is where I drop the bomb.

I've been wanting to do this for a while, out of sheer boredom and a quest for knowledge: I am going to read the Bible.

Those of you that know me are probably choking on your own saliva at the moment. And if you randomly stumbled upon my blog, I'll explain something to you: I think all religion is bogus (yes, I just said bogus, and it's no longer the nineties). I don't believe in it, just like I don't believe in England. But I also don't believe in any scientific explanation of the creation of the universe. Why can't people just admit that they don't know what happened, instead of making up some bullshit?

I'll be reviewing the whole damn thing. Every book in both testaments will be broken up into parts, and I'll discuss the relevance of each passage to modern life, my own personal beliefs, and it's place in history. Plus lots of confusion and bitching.

Anywho, here it is, my new blog series: "And God Said, 'WTF?!' A Skeptic's Guide to the Bible." Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment